PERMANENT COSMETIC MAKEUP PROCEDURES
- Microblading - Recently emerged, microblading – the most revolutionary permanent makeup technique, allows us to create perfect multi-dimensional brows that mimic your very own and fill in the sparse areas, naturally blending with your own hair.
- Permanent Eyebrows - Brows frame the face and determine expression. Perfectly symmetrical brows can be achieved with permanent makeup. Melanie uses her signature "Freestyle Hairstroke Technique" to ensure a natural looking application. Various pigment shades can be selected to match your skin and hair tones.
- Permanent Eyeliner- Eyeliner can be applied for a soft and natural look, or thicker for a more dramatic look. Pigment can be implanted to the upper or lower lash line or both, depending on desired results.
- Permanent Lip Liner and Full Lip Color - The lips can be outlined to give a full lip look, and fix imperfections in the lip line. Full lip color gives the appearance of fuller more youthful lips.
- Permanent Blush - Permanent makeup properly applied to the cheek bones result in a beautiful natural blush on the cheek. The blush color is a few shades darker than the client’s natural skin tone and simulates a natural blushing cheek providing a natural healthy glow.
ADVANCED PERMANENT COSMETIC MAKEUP PROCEDURES
- Tattoo Removal/Camouflage - Pigment can be applied over the tattooed area, lessening the appearance of a tattoo. Results vary due to implantation of previous pigments, but clients will notice a drastic difference with the application of pigments to match surrounding skin tone.
- Tattoo Color Correction - Melanie offers color corrections to clients that have received prior permanent makeup application from other technicians. Previous pigments that have changed color can be adjusted to give a more natural appearance. Additionally, shapes of eyebrows, lips, and eyeliner can be altered to fix previous work. Each clients needs are different, therefore pricing will be quoted after an initial consultation.
- Scar Camouflage - Matching your skin tone with pigment can hide imperfections caused by illness, accidents, or physical abnormalities. Clients suffering from vitiligo and alopecia and stretch marks really appreciate permanent makeup procedures, boosting their self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Areola Repigmentation - Areola/Nipples can be restored to a more natural look. Great for cancer survivors recovering from mastectomy, and women with breast reductions or augmentations.
PERMANENT COSMETIC MAKEUP PROCEDURES FOR MEN
Permanent makeup can greatly benefit men, helping with imperfections on the face and body. Permanent makeup is great to help fill ins for eyebrows, beards or for hair replacement! We guarantee only you and your technician will know that we have enhanced and improved those troublesome areas for you.
We create a very natural look for the men by not applying a straight line for their procedure but a pointillism technique. Great for men with little to no lashes or very blonde lashes. Your eyes will look more open, defines, and youthful.
GALLERY OF BEFORE AND AFTER PROCEDURES
FREE consultations are offered by appointment. During your confidential consultation we will discuss the procedure, aftercare, medical history, and answer any questions you might have regarding your permanent makeup procedure. Give us a call to set up a consultation or appointment.
TATTOO COLOR CORRECTION
All Services Include 1 Follow-up Visit
Varies Based on Consultation
Please call for information - (573) 979-6700
Providing permanent cosmetics and microblading to clients in Cape Girardeau, Benton, Sikeston, Perryville, Dexter, Ellington,
St Louis, Ste Genevieve, Poplar Bluff and Branson, Missouri.
We also serve Nashville and Memphis, TN - Paducah, KY - Carbondale, IL, - Jonesboro, AR